Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Bombay Connection

How I keep going from you ..............away.
Once to Vizag, and then twice to ......Chennay.
But I'll keep coming back to you
my dear, my love - My Bombay.


                       It rains here like it does nowhere else;
The clouds casting innumerable........Magic spells;
                      a cup of Cutting................................... Garam Chai,
accompanied by Pakode..................- deep fried;
                      A long walk along the.........................Marine drive;
Get drenched in the rain and then....get dried;
                      Its sheer awesomeness gets me........Petrified;
I hear the wind whistle and listen to it cry.


Flood in the monsoon, 
sweat in the summer it may.
               I'll keep coming back to you - My Bombay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Blue Dendrite by Aditya Mantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.