Friday, September 17, 2010

Sea Dreamer gone Sky Diving

As I soared above the clouds,
just short of touching the sky,
I peeked down in between the clouds,


I was flying above ocean-blue.
From this height I couldn't fathom
the sky-sea barrier nor the ocean's bottom.


From thirty thousand feet I jumped,
with no tether to hang on to life.


The earth and the ocean loved me so much,
they pulled me into an embrace.


Without further ado, I plunged into Ocean-Blue.
Heights turned into depths,
clouds turned into swells of water,
the feather-light feeling turned into lead-weighted pressure,
the feeling rushed in,
the moment I crossed the Horizon.
I thought that now, I did sense,
what they called  Transcendence...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Blue Dendrite by Aditya Mantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.